1) Please book your date and location for your ceremony and apply for your marriage license. Sealed with a Kiss can not provide you your legal marriage license.
2) Choose your package making a 50% deposit on the booking date. Depending upon the services you go with there will be specific paper work which you will need to fill out and return with your deposit. The final payment is due two weeks prior to the wedding date. We accept checks payable to "Sealed with a Kiss" or Visa & MC, with a 3% finance charge.
Packages can be adjusted to meet specific needs. Packages booked on Holidays are an additional $200. Travel fees will be charged for services rendered out of the Santa Clara & San Mateo County areas. $.50 Per mile will be assessed.
3) Cancellation policy: Your deposit confirms your wedding date and time, as well as any wedding plans you have arranged with us. While your dates and times are being held we turn other couples away. If you cancel your plans we will refund 50% of your initial deposit if we are notified in writing 45 days prior to the wedding date. There will be no refunds of deposits if we are notified less than 45 days prior to your wedding date. No refunds for weddings planned within a 45 day or less time period.
4) If the marriage license is not brought to the ceremony and the officiant needs to wait for the license to be retrieved for signing, a $100 fee will be charged due that day, paid directly to the officiant. If the officiant has to meet with the clients on a different day. The wedding date will no longer be the day of the ceremony, but the day that the license is signed. Also, a fee of $150 will be charged, paid that day, directly to the officiant.
5) If the times of the rehearsal and ceremony are changed. We need to be notified in an email or in writing. Sealed with a Kiss will not be held responsible if we have not been notified.
1) The Officiant will perform the service at the ceremony site.
2) The Officiant will arrive at the rehearsal at specified start time. The officaint will arrive at the ceremony 60 minutes prior to the start time.
3) The officiant will perform the ceremony agreed and finalized by the couple.
4) The Officiant will copy the marriage license after it has been signed keeping it for our records and he/she will mail the original to the court it was obtained from.